11.22.2009

Magic bus 29

I've been staying near Turnpike lane for 2 months now and being without money bus 29 is a saviour. It's a long bus so for those who have used them know what I'm talking about.

Luckily I got all gigs lined up in the first 3 weeks so I could move on to other projects such as printing Bare Love Tees and Tour De Friends beginning of next year. I'm raising money by selling shirts and they call it being a musician. Anyway, I am really stoked Stevie Gee made a design and my friend is helping me out with production. People are rad by preordering shirts, thank you!

Last friday I teamed up with skate filmer/photographer Max to make a first episode of Tour de Friends. I had no money whatsoever and we tried to test how supportive are central London's coffee shops for musicians. Anyway, we ended up getting kicked out from Covent garden, having 5 coffees near by, played 3 songs and food in a cafe in Camden.


Not even we got tasty drinks but also managed to recruit people for the final London gig on dec 12th.


We both saw this wall and jumped out of the bus on the next station. It embraced me in its arms with birds, trees and wild bees.



Primrose hill at the end of the day when we all realize we're wild animals trying to find our true nature.

After all, I wake up next morning, put on Sublime Frequencies Radio Phnom Penh, stretch a bit and think of the reasons and motivations that are keeping me away from spending the rest of my life either somewhere in Himalayas or on the beach in Indonesia playing the tunes to palms and dead fishes and writing poetry for scorpions.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru